Thursday 25 October 2007

Leaving Melbourne

Dear friends,

Today is already my last day in Melbourne....so sad :(! I really enjoyed living here! I met such nice people, did exciting trips and worked with a great team. I really feel like I wanted to stay longer in this city...

But there is still so much in front of me: Tomorrow I will fly together with a friend I met here in Melbourne up to Queensland to catch some sun. First stop will be the Whitsundays, a group of Islands, where we will do a sailing trip and some diving as well. After that we head up to Cairns to dive the Great Barrier Reef and check out the tropical Daintree rain forest.

After this week off, I will directly fly to Sydney to start my internship there. I really hope that my time in Sydney will get as great as my time in Melbourne has been...I will keep you up to date!

Cheers,
Andi

2 comments:

Fifoxtasy said...

o those good byes...

Unknown said...

Sydney probably will be even better than melbourne! A friend of mine lives there and i saw the wonder pictures he took there!
I'm sure you'll came back innsbruck an expert in forests, watterfalls, sunsets, mountains, wonder beaches.,..hehehehee

I am still going to the hospitals here in Recife, now I'm in paediatrics...and at this time you are travelling...i really envy you hehehehehee

Hugs, and keep in touch!
Gustavo Rosa